Thread: Which ignition?

Pist'n Broke Guest

Default Which ignition?

Hi,

I've got a 2 cylinder 650cc jet ski engine (Rotax 637) running on a useless aftermarket points ignition system which produces a weak spark and irregular starting. I'm looking to change this. Do MSD have a basic watercraft ignition system to suit this application?

Thanks

Dom

msdtech22 Guest

Your question has been forwarded to our PowerSports division, expect an answer soon.

We do not have a kit made for your engine but we do have a Universal total loss kit. You would need to make your own flywheel and trigger plate. Give us a call on the powersports line at 915-858-3365

Thank you

Pist'n Broke Guest

What is the cost of the Universal Total Loss kit including trigger plate (2 pickups) and magnet? Can't find a price online. Thanks

Pist'n Broke Guest

Also, is it possible to purchase the Universal Total Loss system without the flywheel as the flywheel will not fit my engine.

Thanks

Pist'n Broke Guest

Bump