Thread: Answers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gixkat Guest

Default Answers

Any chance of getting an answer on this forum??,:confused1: :cursing: all i need to know is can i use the stock crank trigger on my gsxr 1100? it has twin pickups so i am hoping i can use it.
    cheers, Gixkat.

Which ignition are you planning on using? If you plan to use the MC-4 the stock trigger will not work you will need to run our MSD triggers. If you are using a MC-3 you can run the stock coil wires to our box and then the MSD wiresto the coils. Please let me know which ignition you plan on using so we can help you out.

Thank you

MSD Powersports

Gixkat Guest

Yes i am using the mc-4.
    cheers, Gixkat

You will need to use our MSD triggers to run the MC-4. The part number is 42302 for the GSXR

Thank you
    MSD Powersports