Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Launch Master 4350 On Hayabusa

We are still working on the solution on the fuel injection light. From what we have found here is the light will turn on when the Launch Master is activated but did not effect how the bike ran. We hope to have the problem taken care of soon sorry for the delay.

Thank you
    MSD Powersports

JSOLIMAN Guest

Unhappy Launch Master 4350 On Hayabusa

So what is the fix? Do I have to purchase another module?:confused1:

seller Guest

Dear All,

this theme is from 2007.

I have install the Launcher also at Hayabusa Bj. 99

When the Launcher is on the FI-Lamp is also on.

What´s to do ?

greets Stefan

Screwy Guest

Default Busa F1 light problem with MSD 4350

Hi guys,it looks like there is no fix for this,I've researched this for months on and off and found nothing of any use,the guys at MSD say they don't know why the light is triggered but have assured me it won't effect the bike in any way, although it's bloody annoying having the light flashing away,I find if your using it on the street to get rid of the F1 warning just Flick the Kill Switch off/on and it will reset itself,hope it helps put some riders at ease Screwy

The fuel injection light will turn on when activating the 2 step feature. This will not affect the way the bike operates in any way. If you have any questions please contact me at the office

Thank you
    Ray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12