Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Launch Master 4350 On Hayabusa

JSOLIMAN Guest

Unhappy Launch Master 4350 On Hayabusa

I have a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa. I've installed this launch master and I am able to hold to what ever RPM I set it at.

The problem is that the "FI" (Fuel Injection) warning light comes on. Is this normal?

Please advise...

We are looking into this at this time. This is not happening on all bikes and once we find the problem we will post it on our web page.

Sorry for the trouble

MSD Powersports

JSOLIMAN Guest

Unhappy 4350 on Hayabusa

So have you heard of this happening on other Hayabusa?

We will have a busa in here next week to test and see what we can do to fix it.

Thank you

JSOLIMAN Guest

Unhappy More Hayabusa Problems

So I set the 4350 launch master to 3000RPM, held the clutch in, gave it throttle and it held at 3000 rpm. The "FI" fuel injection light came on. I turned off the bike, and tried to start it again, but this time it wouldn't. The starter just cranks but the engine doesn't start. If I give I wait 15 minutes, the engine will start.

PLEASE HELP.

We should have the busa in here for testing with in the next two days. Once we know whats going on we will let you know.

Thank you
    MSD Powersports

richierich1313 Guest

i have a zx12r doing the samething....

At this time we are looking into this problem and hope to have a solution soon. Once we find the reason and how to turn off the FI light we will post it for you.

Thank you

MSD Powersports

Lets start with the Hayabusa first. When the Launch Master is activated the fuel injection light comes on. We feel we have found a solution and we are testing it at this time. Once we know everything is working like it should we will let you know.

As for the ZX-12, we are sorry to say the 4350 Launch Master will not work on this bike. We tried everything to make it work but it was still shutting the engine off when the launch master was activated. If you have anymore questions please contact us at the Powersports line 888-258-3835.

Thank you

dicky Guest

hi do you no when the found solution that you are testing it at this time, will be ready to post, as there are a some Hayabusa over here in the uk doing the same thanks mick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast