we need a for sale department, idk what do you guys think?:confused1:

gotspray Guest

hmm i guess not......:001_unsure:

usdart Guest

Default Vote?

One vote for YES

msd_admin Guest

Default Will look into it...

If the brass give me the green light we'll do it. Should have an answer soon.

MSD Admin

usdart Guest

Default Revenue !!

The best argument is potential REVENUE!

longroof Guest

I guess "soon" is relative.

I second the thought that they should have a "for sale" section. I've got an MSD distributor and I'd like to trade up to a ready to run unit with the vac advance.

This just seems like a good place for such....

My vote would be YES.Since i need a reluctor ring for my crank trigger.

Jim

600srxman Guest

hell ya sounds good to me

sc2dave Guest

WELL? It's been a LONG time since the last response.Maybe MSD could sell some damaged,but still working good items also?

msdtech1955 Guest

unfortunately ,guys and gals...it's looking like it wont happen anytime soon. we dont really have used parts . but, if your looking
    for some old ignitions pieces ...try racing junk .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast