Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSD enhancer for Yamaha 701 NO SPARK

Can you please call us at 888-258-3835 so we can get you an RMA number and get this taken care of.

Thank you

gilligan Guest

I will do.

thanks

Please contact use at 1-888-258-3835 so you can send in the unit for testing.

Thank you

gilligan Guest

I called and recieved a rma number so that I can send it in. The guys I talked to were very nice on the phone.

Before i sent it I tested it in my friends SJ since he had it apart. He also has the enhancer in his ski and it runs very well. Anyways mine did the same thing in his ski. I borrowed his and hooked it up in mine and went riding. Although I had to give it back yesterday.

I hope that they can get me fixed up so I can be ripping soon.

gilligan Guest

Any updates on the status of the unit? RMA# 20411

Thanks

The only thing I could find in the system is your unit tested good. If you like you can contact us at 888-258-3835 so we can give you a new RMA number so we can retest your unit.

Thank you

gilligan Guest

I do not need a RMA number as of right now. I have not recieved it back from you. I called today and was told it was shipped out on 8/16.

So...does "tested good" mean that they fixed the problem? or does it mean that it worked when it was shipped in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12