Thread: Decelerator light

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    theVin Guest

Default Decelerator light

I would like a RAS (rpm activated switch) modified to switch on when the engine
    is decelerating. A pill could be used to set the rate by 100 rpm per second.
    The purpose is to activate a light at the rear of the car.
    If available our track may require this.
    Vin

pro_slow_camaro Guest

Lightbulb think 'bout it M.S.D. !

Yeah, something like this would be very handy.....I would be interested in the product IF M.S.D. EVER made such a item!

Something like that could be used to switch OFF a nitrous system rather then a micro switch or reaching for a toggle switch at the end of a run on the street or track! It sound like a item that would be very easily sold in my opinion......but, you know what they say 'bout opinions !!!!!

ARE YOU LISTENING THERE IN THE M.S.D. SKUNKWORKS ?!?!?