Thread: 7530t Ignition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PROSTK79 Guest

Default 7530t Ignition

I am running a 7530t ignition on a 1000cc pro-stock asphalt snowmobile I would like to talk to someone about classifing this ignition for use on snowmobiles as well as cars so it would legal per our rules quote, "Any snowmobile OEM ignition and MSD (designed for snowmobiles). No additional electronics/devices to aid in down-track RPM limiting will be permitted. Subject to random technical inspection". PLEASE HELP THANKS You can also call me.thanks

PROSTK79 Guest

Come On Guys There Has To Be Someone I Can Talk To About This, It Is Very Easy To Hook Up You Can Even Use The Stock Pickup Coil And Flywheel Need Help On This Bad

Eric David Bru Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PROSTK79
    ...our rules quote, "Any snowmobile OEM ignition and MSD (designed for snowmobiles). No additional electronics/devices to aid in down-track RPM limiting will be permitted. Subject to random technical inspection".
    Well, the 7530T should work with on your application, you have a 4 cylinder engine right? But, I wonder about the no rev limiters part. This ignition has an overrev limiter, launch limiter and a burnout limiter (do you guys do burnouts?? .)

I think that you may have to get MSD and your sanction to work together to re-write the rules if needed. I don't see anything about the Digital 7 in the Power Sports section of the website.

http://www.msdpowersports.com/2004_snow.html

Can you please give me a call to talk this over and see what we can do.

1-888-258-3835
    Ray

Thank you
    MSD Powersports 1

PROSTK79 Guest

Thanks Ray, I Will Get That Info Out Asap. Eric, I Have A Three Cyl. Skidoo 1000cc Prostock The 7530t Works Great,the Problem I Have Is Getting The Nsdra (nhra) To Let Me Run It, Nsa(ihra) Allows The 7530t But Most Of Those Races Are Out East I Live In S.wis. So Most Of The Nsra(nhra) Races Are Alot Closer For Me Thanks For The Reply