Thread: Lots of metering blocks, no idea to what holley,,any help would be great

FENNIX FAIRLANE Guest

Default Lots of metering blocks, no idea to what holley,,any help would be great

Hi everyone,,I am new to this forum, but not to holleys, nor HIGH PERFORMANCE..I own two muscle cars,,1967 Fairlane 427fe, AND a 1970 Ford Maverick with a super radical 302.. Now, I have a clue to holley rebuilding,and tuning,just a clue, I am not a professional,but Im able to be just a little dangerous..However,I obtained a grouping of metering blocks over the years and have no clues what they came off of..I was hoping that you all may help a person who admits to being in need of help, and not sending the wife to ask for it..SO,here are the numbers I have..IF you can also email the info as well..thanks,,FENNIX

6285 4575 (this metering block has both these numbers stamped into it..)

So,if there is anyone who could help, I would greatly appreciate it..I would love to know what they all came from, so I can rebuild another holley, and keep the carb love going strong..

Ps...I have a small issue with another carb, but I will ask that question after I get this one cleared, no reason to make anyones brains fry with too many being asked at one time..thanks everyone,,and great forum.. FENNIX FAIRLANE

Good luck getting an answer to this. I've been trying to figure out Holley part numbering system for years and to no avail. I just acquired a 950 HP Race Carb, and the number on the metering blocks don't correspond with the #'s on the numerical guide on the website, this is not the first encounter with this issue either.