Thread: Confused

Jethro Guest

Default Confused

HI! i DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY CAR ON HERE.

Grump Guest

Hi Jethro,

You can post a picture here that you have on your computer. In your message reply/composition window, there is a box below that is for Additional Options and has a button for Manage Attachments. When you click that another small window pops up (if your browser has blocked the popup, just click the warning and tell it popups are OK here). In that window you'll see a Browse button. Click that and look for the picture on your computer (the picture file name will end in .JPG, .GIF, .PNG or .BMP). The system will not let you post pictures bigger than 39.1 KB (or 40038 bytes) or with dimensions larger than 1024x768. If your picture isn't over the limit, you will be able to add your picture by clicking the Upload button. After you submit your reply/post, you'll see your picture (sometimes a very small one, but it will enlarge when you click the picture).

Hope that helps. I was glad I could offer some assistance on my very first post here.

Best R'gards,

Grump