X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jb427
    • Aug 2017

I'm trying to find 16/18 AWG ECU Connector Terminal (3-1447221-3). TE Connectivity shows out of stock & unavailable. And I can only find 24/20 AWG from Holley (571-136). Any other suggestions on where to purchase from?

Comment

• andrewb70
      • Dec 2014

Holley 571-136 says 18-16 gauge (571-135 is 24-20 gauge). Andrew
      Instagram: @projectgattago
      Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Comment

• quarterbooty
        • Sep 2014

Any tips or guidance on how to disassemble (depin) the Mizu P25 connector? I have a couple Delphi terminal release tools, but I could not seem to get the terminals to release from the cavity. I need to pass a CAN extension cable through a firewall opening and would prefer not to cut it.
        Last edited by quarterbooty; 03-03-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• andrewb70
          • Dec 2014

This data sheet might help: https://www.molex.com/pdm_docs/sd/521160411_sd.pdf. Andrew
          Instagram: @projectgattago
          Offering remote Holley EFI tuning.
          I deliver what EFI promises.
          Please get in touch if I can be of service.

Comment

• quarterbooty
            • Sep 2014

That helps. Thanks Andrew!

Comment

• notchbackgta
              • Jul 2014

Is Aptiv part 15336024 the equivalent 2F connector for the coolant temp sensor for what Holley actually supplies? I've been looking all night for the TPA for this connector, if there is one. Aptiv site is not nearly as informative as the old Delphi site used to be as far as the datasheet pages, plus the 2D TIF document link is broken. There's no TPS listed there or in the catalog link that Danny has linked. From the catalog picture there appears to be hooks for the TPA, but nothing listed. I really don't want to switch to the pull-to-seat connector, I'm not a fan of them.

Comment

• s666
                • Mar 2021

I have a stupid question. For the CAN to USB connector, how is that wired? I see only two wires coming out of the CAN connector which are CAN HI & CAN LO. Are those simply Data+ & Data- on the USB end?

Comment

• Danny Cabral
                  Administrator
                  • Dec 2009

http://documents.holley.com/techlibr...10555rev17.pdf (Holley EFI Wiring Manual - Section 13, Wiring Appendix)
                  May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
                  '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, Eagle 3.470" forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, Wiseco 4.200" forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA H/R camshaft, Trick Flow R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes SS dual 2.5" exhaust, SS off-road X-pipe, SS shorty headers, OEM smog pump converted vacuum pump, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, highly modified Ford 4R70W transmission, FTI 9.5"/3000 stall/triple disc TCC, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers trans crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.73 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• s666
                    • Mar 2021

Thank you, but that doesn’t answer my question. I know the pin-outs for the CAN connector. What I’m asking for is if the USB DATA+ goes to CAN HI and USB DATA- goes to CAN LO. I want to make my own CAN to USB cable.

Comment

• Candu SNO
                      • Oct 2020

Holley uses a proprietary CAN protocol so you have to buy their (over-priced) cable. Similarly, Sniper "Config" and Datalog files are not compatible with the more advanced Holley EFI free software that uses "Global" files. Clever folks can probably reverse-engineer the adapter harness, but then you have to fuss with the Mizu P-25 connector and setting up the CAN USB adapter with workable firmware. The attachment is a Holley document of troubles from when they switched the USB adapter firmware due to Windows 7 driver update issues. Basically, if you have the time and enjoy tinkering you may get there, but it won't be easy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• s666
                        • Mar 2021

Gotcha. With the USB end on the Holley cable so small and only two visible wires coming out of the middle two terminals of the Mizu-P25 connector, I was under the impression it was simply a wired connection to termination points on either end. Thanks for the info! And thank you Danny for such an in-depth thread!

Comment

• Slowpoke86
                          • Mar 2021

I'm looking for the connector & female pins for the Sniper HyperSpark to coil harness. It's a three cavity connector using the two outside cavities with orange & black 12 AWG I believe. Any help is much appreciated.

Comment

• Danny Cabral
                            Administrator
                            • Dec 2009

Is this the coil connector you're looking for? https://forums.holley.com/showthread...360#post106360 (Related Forum Thread)
                            '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385"/6.3L SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, Eagle 3.470" forged steel crankshaft & H-beam rods, Wiseco 4.200" forged pistons, Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 11R 205 CNC Comp Ported heads, 12:1 compression ratio, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA H/R camshaft, Trick Flow R-Series FTI Comp Ported intake, BBK 80mm throttle body, Holley Dominator MPFI & DIS, Holley 36-1 crank trigger, MSD 1x cam sync, PA PMGR starter, PA 200A 3G alternator, Optima 34/78 Red battery, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, R134a A/C, Spal Dual 12" HP 3168 CFM fans, Frostbite 3-core aluminum radiator, Pypes SS dual 2.5" exhaust, SS off-road X-pipe, SS shorty headers, OEM smog pump converted vacuum pump, Earl's -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH in-tank pump & Pro-M -6AN hanger, S&W subframe connectors, BMR upper & lower torque box reinforcements, highly modified Ford 4R70W transmission, FTI 9.5"/3000 stall/triple disc TCC, B&M Hammer shifter, Stifflers trans crossmember & driveshaft safety loop, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.73 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Comment

• Slowpoke86
                              • Mar 2021

Yes, but only the inside connectors.

Comment

• Danny Cabral
                                Administrator
                                • Dec 2009

If you mean terminals, it's the last link listed in that post (LINK).

Comment

Working...
                                X