Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ECU Connectors & Terminals - Holley EFI

Google Delphi Metri-Pack 150 connector terminals, and click "Videos".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP9Z3A72e3s (YouTube Video)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, Lentech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

I'm looking to add the pins on the J1B for the coils. I need the crimping tool for these pins. Do you have a P/N for the tool to crimp these? Thanks.

It's listed in post #1 of this forum thread, under "NOTES":
    http://documents.holley.com/199r11022.pdf (Holley EFI 567-100 ECU Connector Terminal Crimper)

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, Lentech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

I'm trying to release the lock on the ECU plug so I can repair a broken wire on the P1B connector. For some reason I can't get it release (the large white tab). Do you have a larger pic, so I can see the plug better and any info that would help me out? Also, how far is that suppose to move? I can't seem to get it to move. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MR P-BODY View Post
    For some reason I can't get it release (the large white tab).
    Push the single wide white tab to release the lock (on all terminals), and push the two narrow white tabs to re-secure.
    The white locking tab snaps down, allowing you to pull the wire/terminal out. It doesn't disassemble the connector.
    http://documents.holley.com/199r10954rev2.pdf (Read "Wire Installation", Page 2)

Do you have a larger pic, so I can see the plug better and any info that would help me out?
    No.

Also, how far is that suppose to move? I can't seem to get it to move.
    About 3/32".

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    Those ECU connectors are only available for circuit boards. Click on the first two links in post #1 of this thread.
    Just curious if anyone has ever came out with a non-circuit board version of these plugs for the ECU side? I think Holley is missing out by not offering a plug & play extension harness, for people wanting to mount their ECU further away than what the standard harness allows. I know it can be cut, wires added, and re-soldered, but a a plug & play extension harness would be NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by TxFireman1972 View Post
    Just curious if anyone has ever came out with a non-circuit board version of these plugs for the ECU side? I think Holley is missing out by not offering a plug & play extension harness, for people wanting to mount their ECU further away than what the standard harness allows. I know it can be cut, wires added, and re-soldered, but a a plug & play extension harness would be NICE!
    You should contact Tyco to try to get them to make a shell that would work with their connectors...(sarcasm).
    From the way those look, it honestly would not be hard to take a little project box and make a harness extension.
    Honestly, those would make a great "mount to firewall" type of connector/box setup.
    -Scott
    Don't forget to Check out Progress on my Race Car:
    Project Blasphemy - 8.07 @ 171
    Low 8 Second Street Car.
    Engine is For Sale. Complete Running Engine (Crank Pulley to Flywheel, Intake to Oil Pan) - $8500 plus shipping or you pick it up locally.
    (No Injectors, No Coils, No Alternator, No Vacuum Pump)
    Dropbox Link to Pictures & Document with List of Parts: Click HERE