Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ECU Connectors & Terminals - Holley EFI

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Williams View Post
    Does Holley offer preterminated wiring for the P1A connector?
    This Holley 558-126 Unterminated 15' Main Harness comes close, but it contains the J1A & J2B.

I'm having a hard time accepting the idea of purchasing a $350+ tool for the minimal pins that I need to add to the connector.
    You don't have to use that expensive crimping tool.
    http://www.whiteproducts.com/tools.shtml (T-18 & T-13 Metri-Pack/Weather-Pack Terminal & Seal Crimper)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thank you Danny, that's exactly what I needed. I talked with Holley Tech the other day and asked the same question and the person told me such a harness didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Williams View Post
    Thank you Danny, that's exactly what I needed. I talked with Holley Tech the other day and asked the same question and the person told me such a harness didn't exist.
    You're welcome. I think it's a fairly new harness.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: Dominator MPFI & DIS, A/C, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/X-pipe/shorty headers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Danny, I looked through this thread, but maybe I missed it. Can you give the part number for the connector body and the terminals for the LS Gen IV throttle body? I believe it's a Molex connector. Andrew
    This link has a good picture: https://www.holley.com/products/fuel.../parts/558-411. It's the two connectors in the forefront of the picture (dual DBW harness). The gray inner caps come off and there are plastic retention clips for the terminals. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

That's a six cavity now Aptiv/formerly Delphi GT Series 150 connector: http://www.powerandsignal.com/docs/D...%20Catalog.pdf (Delphi Connection Systems Catalog - Page 1.6)
    Pay attention if purchasing the connector itself, they make two versions; a flat shaped six terminal connector (1 row of six), and a square shaped six terminal connector (2 rows of three).

Thanks Danny. It makes sense that it would be a USCAR compliment connector, but the one that looks right, says discontinued. https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...RTJqNIiLPfnzIL. Maybe it's not in that older Delphi catalog? The other six cavity female connector was inline, as you said. Andrew
    IG @projectgattago

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
    Thanks Danny.
    You're welcome.

It makes sense that it would be a USCAR compliment connector, but the one that looks right, says discontinued. https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...RTJqNIiLPfnzIL.
    I think that means it's now obsolete, meaning it's no longer used by OEM manufacturers. However, it's still available for purchase.

Maybe it's not in that older Delphi catalog?
    It's listed on page 1.6, part number 15460171. Here's a newer catalog dated 2016: https://www.connector-techals.com.au...-GT-Series.pdf (Six cavity now Aptiv/formerly Delphi GT Series 150 connector, part number 15460171, page 6.)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415