Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: ECU Connectors & Terminals - Holley EFI

I've searched the forums & Holley's website and haven't found this. I'm looking for part number for the Terminator Stealth throttle body bulkhead connector. It's not really a bulkhead connector, but that's Holley's name for it. It's the large connector that mates with the ECU harness. Thanks, Andrew
    EDIT: Found the answer: It's a 14-way GT150 female connector part number 15326856.
    Last edited by Space Cowboy; 04-18-2021 at 07:03 AM.

I'm chasing some terminals for the Holley SSR Connector, are they the same Ducon series as the ECU Battery Harness? Only reason I’m unsure as I cannot find a 3-pin connector in the Ducon series.

See post #3 of this thread.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

Thanks Danny. Can you buy the three cavity connector housing?

I don't think the (now) Aptiv Metri-Pack 630 Series are the same connectors: LINK, LINK, LINK.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS T/W 11R 205 heads, 232°-244° duration/.623" lift/114° LSA camshaft, 12:1 C/R, TFS R-Series FTI ported intake, BBK 80mm T/B, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 200A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, -6AN fuel system plumbing, Walbro 255 LPH pump, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/3000 RPM converter, B&M Hammer shifter, FPP aluminum driveshaft, FPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 M/T Street Comp tires.

I'm investigating the: HOLLEY EFI CAN INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE KIT PART# 554-165 and I note the supplied cable shows a 4-pin CAN BUS connector that includes switched +12V power & ground plus CAN HI/LOW.

But my harness is like the typical one shown in the commonly referred to: WIRING MANUAL & DIAGRAMS 199R10555 document. It's a 2-pin connector, no switched power. The only harnesses that have the 4-pin connector (as shown in the linked document) are for Hemi engines. I'm assuming the documentation is not up to date? The CAN IO Module instructions for Part Numbers 554-165 & 554-166 only shows the 4-pin connector and there's no mention of how to deal with an older harness that has the 2-pin CAN connector. If I need to get the mating 4-pin connector, do you have the part number handy? I believe the main connector is the same as the 34-pin connectors used on the ECU, except that is confusing also. The website shows a plug keyed to 4-1437290-1, but the documentation shows an image of a plug keyed to 4-1437290-0. If I decide to buy PART# 554-166 (I-O module without connectors/wiring), I'll need to know which connectors to buy. Whereas this is a new product and you may have to do some research to find out the correct mating connectors, I realize the answer to this may take some time.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819