Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: ECU Connectors & Terminals - Holley EFI

I don't see it's something Holley sells separately, but any multi-conductor (8-wire or 7-wire with drain wire) 18 AWG shielded cable will work.
    The Holley 558-401 J2A Auxiliary Harness has the 2nd WBO2 sensor harness already wired into it (for dual WBO2 sensors).
    However, it also provides 23 Inputs of all types (no Outputs), Sensor +5V power & Sensor Ground. It's very useful.
    http://documents.holley.com/techlibr...10555rev17.pdf (Holley EFI Wiring Manual - J2A Pin-Out/Inputs, Pages 7 & 27)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Are the fuel pressure & oil pressure transducer pigtails the Pull-To-Seat variety? And if so, are the female terminals part #15326266? Thank you.
    Last edited by tthomp; 01-10-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Read posts #19, #30 & #95.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

I was able to read this topic and find an extension harness for the pressure transducers for oil & fuel, which helps, but do they also make an extension harness for CTS sensor & WBO2? I really do not want to cut & splice my Holley 550-603N harness. I appreciate all help thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly-Ty View Post
    ...but do they also make an extension harness for CTS sensor & WBO2?
    Someone may sell a CTS extension harness, but this thread is about making it yourself. See post #10.
    https://www.holley.com/products/acce.../parts/534-199 (Holley EFI WBO2 Sensor Extension Harness)

Thank you for your help Danny. So I have the WBO2 & oil pressure extension.

I saw in another topic on YellowBullet where you said using solderless terminals was also acceptable. Assuming I use solderless butt connectors with dielectric grease & shrink wrap; is this a sufficient way to cut & splice my CTS? Thanks again for all your help so far.

I saw in another topic on YellowBullet where you said using solderless terminals was also acceptable.
    That was in reference to harness connectors (terminating a harness).

Assuming I use solderless butt connectors with dielectric grease & shrink wrap; is this a sufficient way to cut & splice my CTS?
    Yes, you can do that. However, I'd use the non-insulated butt connectors (very thin barrel) with shrink tube, so there's not a "bulge" in the harness.
    I'd rather see you make the extension harness using the CTS female mating connector from post #10. This would leave your EFI main harness unmolested.

Thanks Danny, but I don’t understand. I buy the female end for the CTS, but they don’t sell the male, so I’m still hosed. Am I missing something here? Sorry.

I buy the female end for the CTS, but they don’t sell the male, so I’m still hosed.
    No, the oval 2-pin CTS male connector has always been available. See post #8.

Hey Danny, are you aware we're adding connector kits among other wiring supplies to the website? https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...n/wiring_shop/