Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bosch LSU4.2, NTK UEGO & WBO2 Extension Harness

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I shouldn't do it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    Wideband O2 Sensor Notes:
    • If configuring a new Global File or changing to a different wideband O2 sensor type (Bosch/NTK), be sure to leave the WBO2 sensor(s) disconnected, until you've programmed the correct "Wideband O2 Sensor Type" in the EFI software - Engine Parameters (in System Parameters). According to the warning label on new WBO2 sensors, if the ECU is powered on with the wrong WBO2 sensor selected, damage will occur. Aside from correct software programming, ensure there are no ignition misfires or exhaust leaks upstream of the WBO2 sensor(s).]
    Danny, sorry for the grave digging on this post, but wanted to ask a couple questions. The excerpt above talks about damage will occur if they are powered with wrong programming. Is that damage to the ECU or the sensor? Thanks.
    1969 Camaro - LSX427 TT

Quote Originally Posted by will69camaro View Post
    Is that damage to the ECU or the sensor? Thanks.
    It damages the WBO2 sensor.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Thanks for the reply, I'm pretty sure I wiped one out. I'm gonna run a few more tests, then get another on order. Stupid mistake, stupid reward.
    1969 Camaro - LSX427 TT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123