Thread: MSD 5C Ignition Box

golembieski Guest

Default MSD 5C Ignition Box

OK I got a MSD-5C it looks old like '70s and it has a Mopar electronic plug on the end of it. Any info I can get on this would be great, numbers, specs. Frank

msdtech2 Guest

The MSD 5C was designed for direct plug in to a older model Chrysler ignition, it is similar in specs as the current MSD 5 Series Ignition PN 5200, which you can find in our website. We no longer have this style of connector, but you can obtain a wiring schematic if you call in to our tech dept. at 915-855-7123. Thanks, msdtech2

I realize this is an old thread. I'll be calling you for the diagram. Also can you guys refurbish/update this if something is wrong or doesn't work? I just bought one of the with the Mopar plug and I'd like to use it if possible. Thanks for your time guys. LeeClick image for larger version. 

Name:	MSD 5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	13164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image3.jpg 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	13165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	13166
    Last edited by Moparlee; 11-08-2021 at 01:23 PM.