Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sniper undershoot, please help with datalog.

Default Sniper undershoot, please help with datalog.

My Sniper sometimes dips down below my set idle, and it's kind of annoying. Here's the datalogs with GCF. Here's another datalog.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Try this as a test. Look it over, I made a few changes to your Config File. Drive it for about 30 minutes and datalog the whole run and post the results.

Okay, thank you very much.

I see you changed the cruise AFR, but whatever else you did, it was amazing. The car never ran so good. I have the datalog on my SD card, I’ll work on posting here. Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

I changed the CL & Learn Limits in some areas, so it wouldn't go lean on deceleration. Now that you have some datalogs of your drive, we can see if we can tweak them some more.

I attached two catalogs of a short drive around the block, and the Config File I was using.
    Last edited by JF74CHEVELLE; 10-12-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Try this. I changed the Learn Limits. Drive it again and post results.

Thank you, I’ll try it out tomorrow. I’m at work right now.

This is the datalog from using the last Config File. It's raining, so the tires spun a little bit, not sure if that'll show up on the datalog or not.

Always save a Config File at the end of your run and post it with the datalogs. We need to see what the ADL table is doing.

Okay, I’ll post that Config File.
    Last edited by JF74CHEVELLE; 10-13-2018 at 05:11 PM.