Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting nowhere with injector problem.

Do I need to perform REV Limiter Verification, or do I not have that? If I do, are they talking about the wire that comes from the negative on the coil? Allen

It doesn't apply to your ignition application.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

OK. Thanks for your help. ECU to Holley. Allen

Maybe this will shed some light on my problem!
    1. Car was running fine. Had a minor coolant leak at front of intake gasket. Replaced gasket.
    2. Hooked laptop to ECU. Required me to update to later version of V2.
    3. Disabled spark control. Set timing. 10° Initial. Enabled Idle Spark control.
    4. Did a TPS Autoset just in case.
    5. Tried to start engine. Flooded enough to stop cranking.
    Questions:
    1. Could the update have caused a glitch in the enable fuel prime?
    2. Is there a way to start from scratch on the ECU?
    3. Would updating to V4 possibly cure this?
    Thanks in advance. Allen

Quote Originally Posted by races14 View Post
    Questions:
    1. Could the update have caused a glitch in the enable fuel prime?
    2. Is there a way to start from scratch on the ECU?
    3. Would updating to V4 possibly cure this?
    As a last resort, I'd try reflashing the ECU firmware.
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....2193#post72193 (EFI Software/ECU Firmware Problems)

I'll try that before I send this ECU to Holley. Thanks again. Allen

You're welcome.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires