Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learn Table isn't populating after Transfer Learning To Base.

Looks like Holley tech was able to solve the problem. I'm not sure exactly what the issue was, but they took a look at my tune file and rebuilt it and now it works. Evidently something in the tune file had gotten corrupted enough that it would no longer download properly. So the tune in the SD card never got updated which made me think the Sniper wasn't Learning. The Sniper was Learning just fine, but the information wasn't being downloaded to the SD card, so I couldn't see the changes in the Learn Table.

Kind of a bizarre problem. The Holley Tech line hadn't seen this issue before, but they were able to figure it out after some back & forth. I had to shoot a video of myself operating the system, before they had enough clues to solve the problem.

I'm having this same issue with my setup. The Learn Table always shows 0% from the handheld to the SD card and SD Card to PC software. I can't find my cable to connect directly to the laptop. Is there a quick fix to resolve the Learning issue with the handheld (it does show Learning while driving when water temp is over 160°F)? I've disconnected the battery (overnight), formatted the SD card (NTFS or you get errors since the card is 8GB and FAT only supports up to 2GB), ran the Wizard from scratch without any luck. I'm also running firmware 200R623A-6 on the handheld & ECU firmware.

Try save as, different file name from the ECU to SD card.

I never did find a solution with my Sniper. Holley Tech renamed the file and it worked once, but then it stopped showing the Learn Table on the SD card. I didn't want to rename the file every single time, so I just ignore the problem. When I want to look at the Learn Table I hook up the laptop. It must be some sort of Windows file error, but I don't know how to solve it and neither does anybody at Holley that I talked to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon82 View Post
    Try save as, different file name from the ECU to SD card.
    Tried to "Save As" the Config File from the ECU to SD card, but Learn Table is still all zeros. Seems to be a software bug with my unit.

I'm having the same issue. No Learn Table using the SD card, but if I hook up the laptop, it's there. I hope they get a fix for this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 474Firebird View Post
    Tried to "Save As" the Config File from the ECU to SD card, but Learn Table is still all zeros. Seems to be a software bug with my unit.
    It happens to me only once, I'll have to see what happens over time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12