Thread: Terminator Stealth on LSx

Question Terminator Stealth on LSx

Hi. I've been running my Terminator Stealth on my 1964 Corvette for over a year. It has a 383ci Gen1 and a 700R4 trans. Now, I'm planning to change the engine to an LSx. Is it possible to put an Intake Manifold for Carburetor and top it off with the Terminator Stealth?

The question is, what do I need to do? Which wiring harness? And what V4 setup parameters needs to be changed to have it run using the Terminator Stealth injectors, etc. Any assistance is highly appreciated!

You're better off (& less expensive) to keep the LSx as is, and purchase a Holley EFI LSx main harness.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Thanks for the reply. Is the "Terminator Stealth computer ECU" same as the "LS Terminator computer ECU?" Only difference is the wiring harness?

Yes, same ECU as the Holley HP or Dominator EFI (depending on which Stealth Kit you have).
    Most people find this document very helpful:
    http://documents.holley.com/efi_sele...chart62914.pdf (Holley HP & Dominator EFI Component Selection Guide)
    With the Dominator EFI, everything is sold separately. Use Summit Racing's shopping cart for a total price.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Great! Thank you so much! I have the Terminator Stealth EFI Master Kit #550-440K.
    Last edited by TAGZO; 07-12-2018 at 04:45 AM.

You're welcome.

I saw part number 558-111, which is not in the list you linked, but looks like the same purpose. Will it work? Or should I get 558-102, which is in the list? Appreciate your assistance.

Are you keeping the LSx engine as is (MPFI)? Which LSx engine is this (24x crank/1x cam, or 58x crank/4x cam)?

It's most likely going to be 24x (LS1 cheaper). I'll use the cheaper option & route. Since I have the Holley 550-440 Master Kit, thought this will fit easily with an intake change & wiring harness change, assuming in the system setting I can choose LSx injectors or Holley injectors? (since I have the Holley terminator I can utilize its injectors). Also, cause I have a 700R4 trans designed for the C2 Corvette (no body/chassis mod was made), thought it will be an easier mount with the carb style & kickdown cable.

I am thinking a Holley LS1 Holley Single Plane Intake 300-132 + 558-111 harness + Terminator/Stealth EFI (which I have) + Proper System setting should work?

Just trying to use what I have and get a cost effective cheaper solution. Also, keep the stealth carb look
    Last edited by TAGZO; 07-12-2018 at 10:45 AM.