Thread: Torque value for Earl's 3/8" Stat-O-Seal Washers on brake caliper banjo bolt.

Default Torque value for Earl's 3/8" Stat-O-Seal Washers on brake caliper banjo bolt.

Just installed some Earl's 3/8" Stat-O-Seal crush washers on my banjo bolts and I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the recommended installation torque? My copper crush washers were leaking, so I've gone to these Stat-O-Seal crush washers in hopes that they will seal. I believe the factory recommended torque value from the factory specs is 30 ft/lbs for copper crush washers. Would it differ using the Stat-O-Seals? They're aluminum vs copper.

Just fit some new copper washers meant for the banjo bolt diameter. I'd be rechecking that value of 30 ft/lbs. Gary
    Regards, Gary