Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some help, error.

The tune was off a twin turbo 427ci GTO, that worked well for him. I know mine is different, but it's a good base tune to start with, can't do anything with AFR like that.
    Not sure how idle get misfires, all new everything.
    The sensor is two feet from the exit.
    No leak at welds, clamps are freaking tight.
    Magna Fuel 4303 fuel pump.
    Could it be a bad ground? Have you seen this before, if so what was their solution?

It looks like a defective WBO2 sensor in that datalog.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Is there some kind of warranty on it? Probably not, but have to ask, everything is brand new. It's the NTK one, and it's set to the right sensor.
    Attachment 3275

Contact Holley Tech Service (LINK) if you think you have a defective WBO2 sensor.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

OK thanks. I just ordered another one, if it does the same thing, I guess I'll have two WBO2 sensors.

The new one works perfectly. I guess the WBO2 from Summit Racing was a broken used one (it wasn't packaged like this one, and I remember it looking black on the tip). Thanks.
    Attachment 3290

You're welcome, and thanks for the update.

No problem. I bought that WBO2 sensor from Summit back in June of 2017. I just installed it a few weeks ago. After going back & forth with them about it not working, they will take it back and refund my cash, which is sweet.

There are some real scumbags out there. I bought my HP EFI through Jegs. Upon first inspection, the box was oddly taped and the USB port was trashed. After a closer look, someone had used a black magic marker to fill in scratches after using it. I sent pix to Holley (kudos to them!), and they had me ship it straight back to them for replacement. I'm sure people do this every day. Russ

For sure. After I got this new one from amazon, it was packaged different then the one from Summit, so I knew it had been returned broke from someone prior. The guys from Summit were giving me a hard time at first due to the time lapse. I bought it last year when putting together the parts list. It just so happened that this was kind of the last part to go in, but needed it for mock up to see where I could weld in the bung. Luckily Summit is letting me return it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast