Thread: 553-106 Wiring Help

Default 553-106 Wiring Help

Hey. Trying to wire my Digital Dash. Do I need to wire in the additional power or can I just plug it into the CAN Bus connector on the main harness? Thanks.

Please follow the wiring instructions on page 7: LINK.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Hi Danny. I don’t have another connector on the main harness to plug into for the additional connections. The reason I’m asking what seems like a dumb question is just that. Is there supposed to be two CAN Bus connections into the dash? Do I need another extension CAN Bus harness? I have one that came with it and I have the adapter harness.

I realize I can wire the black & white accordingly, but I have to use the extension harness I have to go from the screen to the wires I just wired in. Then I have no extension to run from the screen to the main CAN Bus for data connection. This doesn’t make sense to me. Thanks.

The dual 4-pin Molex Mizu-P25 connector, allows multiple Holley EFI devices to be connected onto the CAN1 Bus/power circuit. You may need to contact Holley Tech Service (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Called Tech. They said I only need to plug the CAN Bus extension harness between the Digital Dash and main harness connector, and it should be just fine. So I’m gonna give that a try and see what happens.