Thread: Broken ear on throttle body for 1986 F-250.

Default Broken ear on throttle body for 1986 F-250.

Hi, first time here. I have a 1986 F-250 think it's a 351 automatic. Carb was leaking under front drivers side corner (accelerator pump) and noticed the throttle body ear was broken too. FUN, to add the brass screw from the back left port fell down the intake manifold. More fun. I'm having trouble finding a throttle body in Montana and came to Utah to pick one up. I'm probably going to have to get the whole carb to get it and the problem is, I don't know or can't find the exact carb off of the list #. So what type of Holley could I buy and have it work? Here is the # LIST-50252-1 and above that the E6H3-9510-GA. What do those letters and numbers tell me? Where can I go exactly to see that if I need to?

By that list number, it says its a Model 4180 carb. Here's a little info on it: http://www.mustangandfords.com/how-t...e-holley-4180/
    By the looks of it, a model 1850 600 vacuum with electric choke could be made to work. Do you have to worry about emissions testing? Were I'm from, we don't have to for your year of vehicle.

I have two Holley 50252-1. I'd sell one for $60.00 plus shipping. Contact me if interested.