Hi guys. I recently bought an old car to play with and I'm in the process of fixing & going over some things trying to get it to run a little better. My question is what spark plug brand and number would you pick? The engine is a 1967 454 bored .060" over, hypereutectic pistons, mild cam, roller rockers, Performer RPM intake, oval port heads with casting number 3909802. It currently has NGK BPR6ES plugs, but wondering if something a little hotter would be better. Heads take a plug with the metal gasket. Holley Sniper Master Kit. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Tim