Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single vs dual feed poll.

Default Single vs dual feed poll.

Any disadvantages to running a single inlet vs to the both inlets on the throttle body? Also if going dual, what did you use?

What do you mean? As in capping one inlet or just plumbing it with one input and then bridge it to the other side with a tee? I run my Terminator with one input from the regulator to the aft inlet, a tee is there and then a short line to the front input. That's the way the Terminator Stealth is plumbed as well. See this thread for the diagrams, the system works well either way: https://forums.holley.com/showthread...-System-Design

I run the feed from my tank (& pump) in one side of the throttle body, and the other side goes to my bypass pressure regulator and then back to the tank. This design keeps cool gasoline flowing to the injectors and purges any air back to the tank. If you just use a single inlet connection, it means air would have to exit through the injectors, plus the gas will be sitting in the line until it is actually injected (getting hot). And the "furthest" injector will get the least pressure/supply.

It's called a "Dead-Head" system and, while new cars are using this design (for EPA and cost reasons), they were engineered and built for it. In theory, you could do that with a Terminator/Sniper throttle body, however, you would probably run into unexpected problems in the future. Not worth it.

If you use a bypass regulator that’s not true. The Stealth system is actually designed that way, which is what I think he's asking, but you never know.

Thanks for the info. I was talking about capping the rear port and just running a line to the front port, vs having fuel going into both ports. Also, I plan to run a fuel pressure regulator in front of the unit.

Ah, that is dead heading for sure. I'm not sure I would do that, I would at least use a tee to feed fuel to both inlets, but I'm sure someone that knows more than I do can chime in. Even the Stealth system doesn't recommend running it that way, to me that would do exactly what 347Capri is talking about.

http://documents.holley.com/199r11047.pdf (Holley Terminator Stealth EFI Instructions - Figure 42, Page 28)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks, looks like I'll run a line to both ports. BTW, I could put something together, but are there any preassembled lines? I haven't seen any with a -6AN female.

I don't know if it's on the website yet, but the end of page 4 (LINK) states it will be Holley #534-180 (Terminator Stealth Fuel Line Assembly).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

If it's a Stealth, the link Danny sent works. However, that line won't work on a regular Terminator. I had to piece mine together. My buddy had a Stealth, so I tried that line first and it just wouldn't work out right for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast