Thread: Injector End Angle

Default Injector End Angle

I'm in the process of doing additional tuning and I've read on here that Injector End Angle is adjustable. I'm still running V2 EFI software and cannot find it to save my life, nor the TPS Autoset on the laptop. I thought it would be under Engine Parameters, but cannot locate it. Could someone point me to it's location please. My handheld is super dim now, and I'm going to have to update the EFI software, but can I do all adjustments with the laptop if I upgrade now?

Quote Originally Posted by tumper93 View Post
    I'm still running V2 EFI software and cannot find it to save my life,...
    The single Injector End Angle parameter is in Engine Parameters (V2 EFI software). The 16x16 Injector End Angle table is only in V4 EFI software.

...nor the TPS Autoset on the laptop.
    The TPS Autoset is in the "Sync With ECU" drop down menu (top Toolbar).

...and I'm going to have to update the EFI software, but can I do all adjustments with the laptop if I upgrade now?
    Yes, everything can be accessed/tuned with the laptop EFI software.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

IEA is only used with sequential MPFI. You're posting in the Terminator section. Is that because you have a Terminator?

The Terminator LSx Kits (LINK) are available for sequential multi-port fuel injection. They're also available with electronic transmission control (Dominator ECU).

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

No, I have a Terminator system and have been going through what's in V4. I noticed IEA and read up on it. I wasn't aware that it's only used on MPFI systems. I did notice the option wasn't there for TBI. That explains why.

Correct, Injector End Angle is only used for sequential MPFI.