Thread: Super Sniper Released!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holley finally released the 8-injector Super Sniper. It's available in Shiny now, presumably with black & gold coming in the future. This version has a 2.5 bar MAP sensor, which makes sense, since you are going to either need to boost or spray to take advantage of that 800 pounds per hour of fuel capacity with a 800 CFM throttle body.

Holley seems to have the instruction manuals a little mixed up (the quick-start manual is displaying under the installation manual link and the quick start link isn't working at all), but I'm sure that will be fixed in the next few hours. I've got several folks who have really been waiting on this kit. :-D

I should clarify. There is a 4 and an 8-injector version of the Super Sniper.
    EDIT: I just found the Super Sniper EFI Instruction Manual PDF.
    Last edited by cmyer; 03-07-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    Chris Myer
    800-880-0960 x654
    chris@EFISystemPro.com

Check our www.EFISystemPro.com website for live stock status on
    all Holley items, including the full line of Holley HyperSpark Distributors!