Thread: Terminator/Stealth Fuel System Design

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Terminator/Stealth Fuel System Design

Can the Terminator fuel system be setup like the Stealth system? (See pics from respective Holley instructions.) Interested for purely cosmetic install purposes. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terminator fuel system.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	2884

Name:	Stealth fuel system.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	2885

Yes, mine is setup that way, also for cosmetic reasons. So long as you have the right fuel pressure coming off the regulator you’ll be good to go.

Ont. Canada

You can also put the regulator in the rear, run your return in the rear, and run a singe line to the TB. That is the way I'm doing it. My regulator is in my fuel pump basket in the fuel tank. Not my setup in the pic, but it will give you an idea what I mean.

Name:	fuel-cell-installed-in-bed.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	2890