Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handheld custom gauge layouts.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Handheld custom gauge layouts.

Has anyone got some pics of there Multi-Gauge layout? I'd like to see some pics of what you all have setup compared to stock one.

I didn't do a custom setup. I go to gauges, multi-gauges, sensors. Has what I think are the important ones. Vacuum, TPS, WBO2, Tach, Battery, Timing, IAC, Fuel.
    '73 K5 Blazer, built 350 SBC 375 HP/425 TQ, 12" F/18" R suspension travel. Deaver springs with King shocks, D44/12 bolt, 3.73 gears, lunchbox locker F/Auburn Posi R, crossover steering, 35" BFG Mud Terrains, Vintage Air system, PRP suspension seats, lots of custom work, all built by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty Old Shellback View Post
    I didn't do a custom setup. I go to gauges, multi-gauges, sensors. Has what I think are the important ones. Vacuum, TPS, WBO2, Tach, Battery, Timing, IAC, Fuel.
    I'm assuming you spent some time in the Navy with a handle like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty Old Shellback View Post
    I do have it set for Multi-Gauges, but just the stock setup.

21 years active duty. Retired and have spent the last 17 civil service working for the Navy, still riding ships.

I like to have a setup that just shows my AFR on the screen, so I can glance at it when driving.

Nice, 19 years here! Thanks for your service!

Quote Originally Posted by sr1032 View Post
    Nice, 19 years here! Thanks for your service!
    Almost there. Thanks for your service as well and carrying on the tradition.

383, when you go to Mutli-Gauges screen, pick the upper left icon, sensors, and see if that works for you. That's what I run. I don't necessarily worry about if it's in Closed Loop or Learning, as it seems to go into those modes at the proper temp/time.
    '73 K5 Blazer, built 350 SBC 375 HP/425 TQ, 12" F/18" R suspension travel. Deaver springs with King shocks, D44/12 bolt, 3.73 gears, lunchbox locker F/Auburn Posi R, crossover steering, 35" BFG Mud Terrains, Vintage Air system, PRP suspension seats, lots of custom work, all built by me.

OP, thanks for reminding me. I took the time to adjust the "channel scaling", so the yellow & red warnings make sense.
    Attachment 2928

Here's a pic of my setup. The yellow shaded is MAP (didn’t come out in the picture).
    Attachment 2898

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast