Thread: Dry nitrous kit with Holley Sniper & Dual Sync.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dry nitrous kit with Holley Sniper & Dual Sync.

Looking for a basic dry nitrous kit that's compatible with the Sniper EFI setup. I have a dual-plane intake with a 1/2" spacer. I noticed that Holley sells a couple dry kits. Are any of these specifically setup to work with the Sniper EFI/dual sync? Looking for the kits that supply 75-125 HP shot. Thanks, Jeremy
    Last edited by jpgreenwood; 02-28-2018 at 10:05 PM.

I would recommend a wet system so that the fuel injectors have to do less work. The Nitrous Express ML1000 would be the best kit for your application. To supply the fuel, you can tap into the fuel rail. Just make sure you're not going over the 650 HP limit. All nitrous solenoids will work with the Sniper EFI unit, there's no special kit that works better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by jpgreenwood View Post
    Looking for a basic dry nitrous kit that's compatible with the Sniper EFI setup. I have a dual-plane intake with a 1/2" spacer. I noticed that Holley sells a couple dry kits. Are any of these specifically setup to work with the Sniper EFI/dual sync? Looking for the kits that supply 75-125 HP shot. Thanks, Jeremy
    I'm in the same boat. I'm shopping for dry kit as a Sniper (4) EFI add-on in the 100-150 HP range. What did you end up with? I want to stay with a dry kit. Thanks, Roy

I haven't tried this, but looking at the dry nitrous plates, they're the same as the wet nitrous plates. So by the looks of it, you could just install a wet kit without the "wet" portion of the kit and it would be a dry kit.

I'm going with these: 05000NOS & 12567NOS.
    Sell or stow away the fuel solenoid, and get one hose for the plate.