Thread: SD Card Download

Default SD Card Download

Gotta be me after 3 different laptops all with NS 10. I can't download to the new SD card. The files from Holley save or save as and send to won't let me download? I'm sure I'm a hard head. Anybody running the Sniper here in So Cal? I'd like to connect, just fired mine up two weeks and plan to go right to Sniper control with the Holley Distributor. Very simple install, no issues runs much better than before with the 750, was lazy not now. Chevelle, 383 4 speed. Thanks for reading, if your here in So Cal let me know. Mark

Here's a full how-to video if you haven't seen it yet: https://forums.holley.com/showthread...latest-version

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Not to hijack, but I decided to reprogram my system and wanted to go back to factory on everything, to make sure I don't have a bad load or settings. So I followed the directions in the video. Everything looks like it went right. When I went to the Wizard to start fresh, I put in all of my info. The system went to load a file, but then said it couldn't find it in the Wizard folder. It wasn't looking for a stock cam, mild cam, etc., folder. Rather a 4150 XXX type of folder. I looked in the file folders on my computer that were downloaded and I have two of them. A 100 and a 101 folder. The 100 folder has a Wizard folder with what looks like the old files I'm used to seeing, stock cam, mild cam etc. But in the 101 folder, under the Wizard folder, the file names are completely different, 4150XXX, etc.

So did they change the way the files are done? Did I get a bad load? I wound up moving a stock cam folder into the 101 saved GCF folder and was able to upload that file to the ECU and get the motor running again. But it has a lot of old info that I was trying to remove. So which way do I go?
    '73 K5 Blazer, built 350 SBC 375 HP/425 TQ, 12" F/18" R suspension travel. Deaver springs with King shocks, D44/12 bolt, 3.73 gears, lunchbox locker F/Auburn Posi R, crossover steering, 35" BFG Mud Terrains, Vintage Air system, PRP suspension seats, lots of custom work, all built by me.

Crusty, your way is past my pay grade. Hope someone reads this can clear the air. I'm old school, ya turn a screwdriver or hit it with a hammer. Now one wrong push of the button and your screwed. Maybe I'll learn something if someone steps up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty Old Shellback View Post
    Not to hijack, but I decided to reprogram my system and wanted to go back to factory on everything, to make sure I don't have a bad load or settings. So I followed the directions in the video. Everything looks like it went right. When I went to the Wizard to start fresh, I put in all of my info. The system went to load a file, but then said it couldn't find it in the Wizard folder. It wasn't looking for a stock cam, mild cam, etc., folder. Rather a 4150 XXX type of folder. I looked in the file folders on my computer that were downloaded and I have two of them. A 100 and a 101 folder. The 100 folder has a Wizard folder with what looks like the old files I'm used to seeing, stock cam, mild cam etc. But in the 101 folder, under the Wizard folder, the file names are completely different, 4150XXX, etc.

So did they change the way the files are done? Did I get a bad load? I wound up moving a stock cam folder into the 101 saved GCF folder and was able to upload that file to the ECU and get the motor running again. But it has a lot of old info that I was trying to remove. So which way do I go?
    The Wizard structure changed with the introduction of the Super Snipers. Lots of options had to be added for the Super Sniper, and why you're seeing a lot more Wizard calibrations.
    I would suggest rerunning the Wizard and using the calibration that it builds for you. It’ll give you the same results if you answer the questions correctly, but will have a different name. Matt

That's what I did. It was looking for the new file, but said it couldn't find it. I'll try again today and write down some file names. Or if someone can tell me the file name for a mild cam 350.

UPDATE: Not sure what happened. Did the Wizard again this morning after installing the WBO2 sensor & HBX-1 heat sink. This time it found the file & loaded. I didn't do anything different from before. Now to get her to run right again.