Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ProCharged EFI Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    Keep in mind, the Sniper EFI only has a 2 bar MAP sensor (internal with the ECU, and not removable/replaceable in the Sniper EFI).
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettHoward91 View Post
    Would you say I need a 3rd party MAP sensor?
    There is no other MAP sensor option with the Sniper EFI.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettHoward91 View Post
    Once I get some numbers, I’ll go ahead, if you care, and post about it and all my numbers after the dyno.
    That would be great if you could post the numbers. Have you ever ran the engine without the ProCharger? And why is it under boost at idle? I think there's something wrong with the tune and not your MAP sensor.
    Last edited by ChevyC10; 02-21-2018 at 06:13 PM.

I'm running a blow through turbo/intercooled setup with Sniper EFI. I've been running this setup for over 6 months. No problems works great on 10 psi boost. Sounds like a bad vacuum leak. Also, with a ProCharger you need blow-off valve to be open at idle or it will pressurize while idling. This is my setup.
    Attachment 2844 Attachment 2845 Attachment 2846

Here's is a pic of my AFR. Notice on left side of page. I changed the vacuum & boost to be in middle of range. If I can help in any way, just PM me a I will give you my phone number.
    Attachment 2847

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12