Thread: Target AFR settings - not available.

Default Target AFR settings - not available.

Hi all. I wanted to make a few changes to the Target AFR values, but when I got to Tuning/Basic/Basic Fuel/Target AFR, I found "not Avail" for idle, cruise & WOT. Do I have to change a setting somewhere to make adjustments? Thanks! -Kevin

If you've changed the Target AFR settings in the laptop EFI software from "Simple" to "2D Table", and saved the calibration in that state, you will not be able to change the Target AFR from the handheld until you go back and save the calibration with the type switched back to "Simple". I ran into that problem as well.

Ah. Yep, that took care of it. Thanks for the fix! -Kevin

I'm glad you used the "2D Table" type Target Air/Fuel Ratio Table to program your AFR.

The Target Air/Fuel Ratio Table & Base Fuel/Timing Table (and MAP kPa & RPM axes/scales) should be configured using the Sniper EFI software:
    In the Sniper EFI software (LINK), Target Air/Fuel Ratio Table (Fuel ICF) & Base Timing Table (Spark ICF), select "2D Table" Type (not "Simple").
    The Target Air/Fuel Ratio Table & Base Timing Table can then be properly configured & tuned for any engine.
    https://www.holley.com/support/resou...Fuel_Injection (Sniper EFI Software & Holley 558-443 CAN/USB Dongle)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires