Thread: Fuel Pressure Regulator/Filter 12-876, help please.

Default Fuel Pressure Regulator/Filter 12-876, help please.

Hello all. Opinions and help please. I'm thinking of cleaning up my fuel system and running a single steel line to the TBI using the Holley pressure regulator/filter.
    I'd like to do this because I've currently got a lot of plumbing on my return line, and it's affecting my fuel pressure. And also to clean up everything.
    I'm not very familiar with -AN fittings so I need a little help. I want to go from the fuel pump with 3/8" hose to the fuel pressure regulator (FPR).
    Will need a 3/8" hose barb to the -8AN on the FPR for the input, and the same for the return I think. *Help please.
    Will go from the FPR to a steel 3/8" steel fuel line. *Help.
    Will go from 3/8" steel fuel line, and adapt to existing rubber fuel hose. *Help.
    Will need to plug the return port on the EFI. Is the existing connector a -8AN to -6AN adapter and 3/8" hose barb I could reuse? *Help.
    Has anyone used the FPR filter and had good luck with it?
    Sorry for the basic questions, but my brain hurts, and I could use some assistance. B.
    Last edited by BrianSanDiego; 02-11-2018 at 03:23 PM.