Thread: How do I connect Holley Digital Gauges to a Terminator ECU?

Question How do I connect Holley Digital Gauges to a Terminator ECU?

I'm installing a dash in my boat. I want to use Holley digital gauges. How do I connect them to my ECU? I'm using a Terminator ECU running V4. I want to connect Oil Pressure, Air/Fuel Ratio & Fuel Pressure gauges. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Janet Law

Yes, you can use as many Digital or Analog EFI Gauges (LINK) as you'd like (1-wire daisy chain).
    The white/black wire on the gauge/module, connects directly to the ECU P1A connector - pin A15.
    J1A-A15 is the ECU's DGI-Tx (Data Gateway Interface-Telecommunication Transmission) connection wire.
    The gauge kit should be supplied with an ECU connector terminal (small round barrel terminal).
    The white/black wire doesn't connect to the I/O Harness, nor does it involve any ECU programming.
    The Holley EFI Analog Gauges require one analog Gauge Module (LINK) to connect to the ECU.
    http://documents.holley.com/199r10530rev2.pdf (Universal Gauge Instructions)
    http://documents.holley.com/199r10942.pdf (Analog Gauge Instructions)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Thank you Danny very much. You helped me decide that I do not want the hassle of digital gauges. So I'm buying Holley EFI Analog Gauges. When selecting Air/Fuel gauges they offer a left & right gauge. Which one do I need?

Quote Originally Posted by janetlaw View Post
    Thank you Danny very much. You helped me decide that I do not want the hassle of digital gauges. So I'm buying Holley EFI Analog Gauges.
    You're welcome. I don't see the digital gauges on the Holley website anymore anyway.

When selecting Air/Fuel gauges they offer a left & right gauge. Which one do I need?
    The "right" is for the 2nd Dominator EFI dual WBO2 sensor applications.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires