X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 64Skylark
    • Nov 2016

Hooker Blackheart LS Conversion adapters

Back in mid-November I ordered a set of the adapters that mate 3" header collector to 2.5" Blackheart exhaust system. Part number is 70701329-RHKR. The ship date is now Feb 2 2018. This is at least the 5th time the ship date has changed. It seems that every time the ship date approaches Holley arbitrarily pushes it out two weeks. Anyone know what the hold up is? Is it a tooling problem? Shortage of stainless steel? This is getting ridiculous. All they can tell me over the phone is the new ship date, nothing else.

UPDATE: Ship date is now Feb 5th! https://www.holley.com/products/ls_p.../70701329-RHKR
  • 69cam
    • May 2014

Wow...that's not rocket science and could easily be built by any competent welder/muffler place. I personally wouldn't be waiting for that.

Comment

• 64Skylark
      • Nov 2016

Tell that to Hooker. I've improvised in the meantime by using an adapter from Walker and some home made hangers, and turning down the mufflers at the axle. The best a local shop could do is weld a 3" to 2.5" reducer in place of the current 2.5" slip flange. There is no way a local shop could reproduce all the bends in that piece. It's a lot different looking in person.

Comment

Working...
      X