Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HHC Error & Locking Up

Yes, thanks guys. Mine is a fairly new unit, so I thought it would have shipped with the right files on the card. I will see what's on there & compare it when I get a chance. Sometimes life conspires to foil the hot rodder! The older I get, the less time I seem to have for frivolous activities...unfortunately.

It was easier for me to just update vs trying to figure out what I had on mine, LOL.
    But as soon as I turned on the Sniper EFI, it started to download the new files, so I knew it sensed a difference.

OK so I got to this tonight. After loading the new files on the SD card, I inserted it into the screen & it updated. Cycled key. Then when into setup Dash 2, like I have been trying to do. Got one position done & went for another, and bingo same thing. Locked up with the Js. Any help Holley?

Contact Holley Tech Service (LINK).
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

Quote Originally Posted by 66FAIRLANE View Post
    OK so I got to this tonight. After loading the new files on the SD card, I inserted it into the screen & it updated. Cycled key. Then when into setup Dash 2, like I have been trying to do. Got one position done & went for another, and bingo same thing. Locked up with the Js. Any help Holley?
    Same results for me. Software bug hopefully fixed in the next update.

Just got off the phone with Holley Tech. It's not the contents on the SD card that needs to be updated. Apparently it is this one:

Will try when I can & report back.

Just to clarify...that Digital Dash firmware has nothing to do with the 3.5" LCD Handheld. The tech may have been confused which screen you were talking about. The 3.5" LCD Handheld uses completely different firmware. The place to get that content is in the Sniper EFI SD Card Contents link.

Correct, see posts #8 & #9.

'78 BRONCO: 508" stroker, TFS heads, 11:1 comp ratio, Dominator MPFI & DIS, cold air induction, Spal dual 12" fans/aluminum radiator, dual 3" exhaust/Magnaflow mufflers, Moroso vacuum pump, Accusump, engine oil & trans fluid coolers, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, A/C, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2500 RPM converter, 3:1 Atlas II, modified Dana 44/60-lockers-4.10s, hydroboost/4-disc brakes, ram-assist/heim joint steering, Cage long radius arms, traction bars, 4" Skyjacker lift, 35" mud tires

I have done the SD thing. It made no difference. The Holley Tech knew exactly what I have & I even made comment that the description should mention 3.5" HHC, to which he agreed. So now I'm really confused!

If you don't have the Holley EFI Digital Dash, the Digital Dash firmware update does not apply to you. See posts #8 & #9.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast