I'm fixing an old truck for a friend whose grandpa died. My education is in fuel injection, so carbs are fairly new to me. I've only rebuilt one off an old 50s MF tractor. The truck is a '72 Dodge D200 pickup "camper". He threw a brand new V8. The Holley carb has 80454, then underneath 1259. I think I found the rebuild kit I wanna buy, but I want to know more about it. Like the choke seems to be electrical, but has a vacuum diaphragm. I'm trying to open it, but there a rod reaching from side to side holding the area where the float is close. I didn't want to force anything. I really need some pictures and some education. Please help. CJ