Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erratic fuel pressure?

If that's correct SatherCS, then my floats are way too low. That WOULD lead to this type of issue too. So I'll raise em up to the halfway mark and give it another go.

I would think that if it continues to drop down in pressure while driving, then something is restricting flow enough that it can only maintain 4 psi under load. I would check the fuel filter and maybe brass filters that go into the fuel bowl inlets for any dirt, and if possible run the fuel line to a large bucket and check to see if any gunk comes out of the fuel line. You can run the fuel bowls lower than the middle, some people use that to fine tune the mixture. You just have to be careful not to go too low or you could run into fuel starvation issues under some conditions.

Fuel starvation I have for sure. The fuel lines are brand new. Filter changed today. I haven't considered the brass filters.