Thread: Oil Pressure Transducer?

Default Oil Pressure Transducer?

Can the Terminator be wired on pin 20A for oil pressure, and then tap into A18 ground & A26 +5V so it will show on the 3.5" TSLCD? I know the HP has this option, but the Terminator doesn't have pin 20A wired. I know I'd need to get the correct pin to wire into the ECU connector. I have a pigtail plug for the transducer.

May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Thanks. I know I can get the connectors. I mainly wanted to know if I can install the connector on pin 20A, wire as mentioned and get the signal. I already use the fuel transducer and wanted to add oil pressure.

Did you read post #4 of that link? It explains exactly how to do it. Yes, pin P1A-A20 is the oil pressure input.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Yes, I read the post, and re-read the post. My only question was if the ECU was internally wired (because of the Terminator status), and I know it's like the HP. Just wanted to clear that part. I knew the harness wasn't wired.

Quote Originally Posted by weendoggy View Post
    My only question was if the ECU was internally wired (because of the Terminator status), and I know it's like the HP. Just wanted to clear that part.
    Yes, the Terminator ECU & HP ECU are identically the same ECU, internally & externally. The only difference is the decal (sticker).