Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Online Training

LOL! So did I at first.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Fastmanefi’s prices were too high. I found better Tier manuals for free.

Holley's Tier 1/2/3 training manuals are used in Holley's (much more expensive) EFI classroom training courses, similar to the purpose of Fastmanefi's online training courses. Also, you may think his online training course is expensive (which it's not), due to the outstanding free tech support you've received from this EFI forum.
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

$75 is too high? I have to admit - that maybe a first.

Expensive for such lackluster offerings.

351W: Did you actually take the training or talk to someone who did? I always offered a full refund for those that feel they didn't get their money's worth or felt it didn't cover what they needed. So far only two (out of 1900) have requested that. I have also sent free links to people that want to take the training first and pay afterwards if they feel it was worth it. I'd do that for you too, or anyone else. Just ask.

Sir, I was going to order my kit through you. You were the first Holley rep I contacted. I then found out I could get just as great service and a MUCH cheaper price at every other place I looked.

Matter of fact, I got my 550-606N kit for almost $200 cheaper from the Holley rep I went with. You even wanted to charge me shipping, something every other Holley rep I inquired for a quote was free.

Sorry you couldn’t rip me off, every single quote I received from other Holley vendors was cheaper. If I wanted to, I could pay the $75 online fee and still save almost $125 going with other vendors who also offer a free startup tune. I’m perfectly fine reading the free Tier 1-3 Holley manuals.

Greed is what lost you my sale and I give free references to anyone on the Mustang forums asking where to buy this kit without getting ripped off. Glenn Payne, EFISystemPro are more competitive.

Sorry it didnt work out. As they say, it is what it is.

I took the 1st class and liked it. Any updated/more in-depth class to be offered by fastmanefi or anyone else?

Default Training on-line course.

Quote Originally Posted by fastmanefi View Post
    Sorry it didnt work out. As they say, it is what it is.
    I bought from Rich, and he has helped me beyond what I had expected. He also, answers questions that no one at Holley even knows about, like bugs. He has remote tuned both of my cars for me for a reasonable fee...actually very reasonable! I took the course from Rich twice, and was very happy with it. Worth every penny!

I'm very offended that you think Rich would “rip you off”, as he charges Holley controlled prices, and any and all dealers that are going beyond current price/discount will lose their ability to sell Holley products. The Holley Dominator system has a long learning curve. However, I'm getting better. I still have a long way to go. My final answer is that Rich’s on-line course is worth every penny. Mark

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456