Thread: Rebuilding a 3310

Default Rebuilding a 3310

Hi Gents. Done a search and found nothing that helps. Carb 1966 GM/Holley 4150 3310 780 V/S

I'm having trouble finding the correct Vacuum Secondary Diaphragm.
    The old one has a 330 stamped on it and measures 1.900 inches
    That's above the shoulder to the center of the hole for linkage.

I want to make damn sure I get the correct part, as I live in New Zealand and I can't run down to the parts store like I did when I lived in WV.
    I'm ordering kit 3-300QFT has all the bits I want, BUT the Vacuum Secondary Diaphragm. Also does this kit have the needle valve for the squirters?
    Cheers, Steveo

Old #35BP-235A = new #135-4, which has 330 stamp. Don't know about kit parts.