Thread: Hello from Pennsylvania

Default Hello from Pennsylvania

Noob from Greensburg PA, outside of Pittsburgh. I just put a Terminator Stealth (Gold) setup on my 462 Pontiac in a '66 GTO. Car is an original 389, Tri-Power car, but it was slow. Original engine was long gone, so over the last 9 years I had a tired old 389 with Trips on it. Made 197 HP at the tires.

New setup is a 455 + .030, Kauffman CNC ported D-Ports, Kauffman Intake, Bullet Solid Roller, Crower lifters/Rockers, 11:1 pump gas setup. Dynoed 565hp/580tq with my tank/fuel pump/regulator all setup. Just got it in the car and it is a beast!

Only have about 80 miles on it and seems to have damaged the WBO2 and the car started running poorly. Hopefully this is a fluke. Should have a new one today, but have some other issues to sort out (upgrading charging system too). Goal was to do this install without damage to the car. Everything has to be reversible. Plus I hid as much as possible so it really does not look like it has EFI.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	462_engineCompartment_Sept2017.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	2562 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTO_LF2_11242015.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	2563 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vGTO_engine_09142008.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	2564

Hey, I know you also have the 6 speed SS454 truck. How’s it going?

Very nice looking GTO.

Quote Originally Posted by pwtmxracing View Post
    Hey, I know you also have the 6 speed SS454 truck. How’s it going?
    Yes, that's me. All is well. How about you? The 454SS truck has sort of been on the back burner for a while, as the GTO has been my primary focus. As soon as I get the GTO all sorted out, I plan to make some upgrades to the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by one77ta View Post
    Very nice looking GTO.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by sskillett; Yesterday at 11:35 AM.

This past weekend we had our annual Pittsburgh Pizza Power Tour where a bunch of Hot Rodders get out and drive our cars/trucks/bikes to multiple venues and order a bunch of pizza at each stop and hang out and B.S.

I look forward to this event every year, as it is about driving these things, not looking at them at a show and worrying about a trophy. I did a total of 175 miles for the day and had a blast as always. This is the 8th year and I have 'Long Hauled' them all, LOL. We had a massive turnout with roughly 190 people and 100+ vehicles. The first year there were 12 vehicles that started and 5 that finished. Here are a few pics from Sunday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTO_2017PPT_10152017.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	2621 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GTO_2017PPT_wet_10152017.jpg 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	2622 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPT_Start.jpg 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	2623 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPT_Start1.jpg 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	2624 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPT_Start2.jpg 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	2625 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PPT_Start3.jpg 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	2626 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	2627 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	2628 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	2629 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled3.jpg 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	2630 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled4.jpg 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	2631