Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Injector End Angle Tuning

He's probably not wrong unless the cam is huge or the injector is very close to the valve. In fact, I took your exact numbers but increased the injector to valve distance (I would do injector to bottom of valve) and the numbers changed quite a bit.
    Last edited by allan5oh; 11-02-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Hi Allan. I used the injector nozzle center to the edge of the valve seat. Seat edge closest to the nozzle. You have the cam card, and is fairly tame for a 605 Hemi. Dwayne Porter designed the cam for me with 115° lobe separation angle, and 2° advanced at 113° installed intake centerline. Mark

Maybe it would be better to use duration numbers at .050" instead of .020". I'll try to give you a call tomorrow.

Hi Allan. OK, used the .050" numbers, and went from the numbers that I received from S2H last year to the your numbers while the engine was running, and went from 12-15 inHg of vacuum at Idle to a solid 16” of vacuum, and leaned out at idle. I then enriched up the idle area, and went to a solid 15” of vacuum. Runs very well, and transitioned better on street driving. Overall I'm surprised by your numbers/equations. Mark

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789