intake/exhaust
    233°/233°
    Lobe lift .375"/.375"
    Separation CL 115°
    Degree Intake Lobe to 110°

Duration @ .006" lift:
    289°/289°
    Gross valve lift .600"/.600"
    That is straight from bullet Racing Cams, and it's a Hydraulic Roller.

363 SBF with AFR 205 aluminum heads. 83 lb/hr injectors. 85mm Accufab throttle body. Trick Flow Box R upper intake. Borg S475 Turbo. Coil-On-Plug setup with Explorer cam sync.

The plugs I just recently pulled out did not look fouled. (2700 miles on them.)
    I do not know why the IAC is reading that. For the past 2700 miles it slowly comes down and sits at 0% IAC (hot idle), and in the video it was hot idle the fan was operating for a little while.

When you say the car was hard to start. Yes, it is and I have to hold gas pedal down to get it to start, but also 9 out of 10 times have to keep my foot on the gas to keep it running.

As far as the timing questions, here's a copy of my tune up that I keep using:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w0w05n45a...%201.hefi?dl=0
    Last edited by Joeyman; 09-18-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    89 Mustang GT
    Dart Block 363 with Borg S475 Turbo
    Holley Dominator EFI with 7" Digital Dash

Were you able to determine if you have a fuel pressure issue?
    93 Notchback, 383ci SBF, Highports, 80mm turbo, custom cam, TH400

Quote Originally Posted by Rick90lx View Post
    Were you able to determine if you have a fuel pressure issue?
    I haven't got a chance to get back over to the storage unit yet. I'm going to head over there tomorrow evening. Not really sure what to do other than force my 2nd fuel pump to come on at idle. If it was a FP issue. Wouldn't it do it all the time and not intermittent?
    Last edited by Joeyman; 09-18-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    89 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyman View Post
    Not really sure what to do other than force my 2nd fuel pump to come on at idle.
    Read step #3: http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Steps #1-#6!)

If it was a FP issue. Wouldn't it do it all the time and not intermittent?
    I'm not sure if there's a fuel pressure issue. A vacuum referenced fuel pressure regulator will decrease the psi at idle:
    https://www.vaporworx.com/documentat...re-regulators/ (Vacuum/Boost Referenced Fuel Pressure Regulators)
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Cabral View Post
    Read step #3: http://forums.holley.com/showthread....ents-Read-This (Initial Checks & Adjustments - Read Steps #1-#6!)
    I read through the steps #1-#6. I just don't understand how for 2700 miles everything has been fine, and now all the sudden my throttle blade and IAC is all out of whack. That's where I can not connect the dots of going back through steps #1-#6, but I'll see what I can do.

I'm not sure if there's a fuel pressure issue. A vacuum referenced fuel pressure regulator will decrease the psi at idle:
    https://www.vaporworx.com/documentat...re-regulators/ (Vacuum/Boost Referenced Fuel Pressure Regulators)
    Yes, it has a vacuum referenced fuel pressure regulator on it.
    89 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyman View Post
    I read through the steps #1-#6. I just don't understand how for 2700 miles everything has been fine, and now all the sudden my throttle blade and IAC is all out of whack. That's where I can not connect the dots of going back through steps #1-#6, but I'll see what I can do.
    It's not uncommon for the idle speed screw to back off a little bit over time, which increases the IAC Position (and makes it hard to start the engine). Don't forget to perform a TPS Autoset afterwards.
    http://forums.holley.com/showthread....neral-IAC-Info (General IAC Information - Read "IAC NOTES")
    May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ.
    '92 Ford Mustang GT: 385" SBF, Dart SHP 8.2 block, TFS TW 11R 205 heads, 11.8:1 comp, TFS R-Series intake, Dominator MPFI & DIS, 36-1 crank trigger/1x cam sync, 160A 3G alternator, Optima Red battery, A/C, 100HP progressive dry direct-port NOS, Spal dual 12" fans/3-core Frostbite aluminum radiator, Pypes dual 2.5" exhaust/off-road X-pipe/shorty headers, S&W subframe connectors, LenTech Strip Terminator wide-ratio AOD/2800 RPM converter, M4602G aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.31 gears, Cobra Trac-Lok differential, Moser 31 spline axles, '04 Cobra 4-disc brakes, '93 Cobra booster & M/C, 5-lug Bullitt wheels & 245/45R17 tires.

I don't doubt what you're telling me. I can give it a try and see what happens. But I just can not for the life of me, wrap my brain around the fact that the car runs perfectly normal until it reaches full operating temp. And only then I get the hard to start & extreme lean conditions, with lean popping as you see in the video I posted. I will keep everyone posted.
    89 Mustang GT

Datalogs are your best friend when dealing with tuning issues.

I've posted four different datalogs on page 2.
    89 Mustang GT

I went back through the datalogs and although I've never seen fuel pressure go as low as 30 psi, I no longer think that's the issue. I'd call it an anomaly. Every Fox body Mustang regulator is vacuum referenced, but nobody I know, has ever seen their gauge go that low, that's why I questioned it.
    93 Notchback, 383ci SBF, Highports, 80mm turbo, custom cam, TH400

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast