Thread: Datalogging not working.

Default Datalogging not working.

Need to do some datalogging to send into Holley. It acts like it's working, then after I stop logging there's nothing saved? Any idea what could be wrong?

Do you actually push "Stop Log"? To my great annoyance, the log file does not get written to the SD card when you just turn the car off, without clicking "Stop Log" first.

Yes. I made that mistake earlier. This time I did manually turn it off.

And when you plug the SD card in your PC, there still is no Sniper_00XX.dlz file in the "Saved Datalogs" folder?

You won't see the files on the handheld for some reason. I bet it's there if you read the card on a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCajun View Post
    You won't see the files on the handheld for some reason. I bet it's there if you read the card on a computer.
    I'm seeing it on the computer. Just trying to figure out how to send it. Laptop is acting up. Going to try on my brothers computer tomorrow.