Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Major issues, started small and got worse.

Same here. While it did get better, it would still randomly stall out. I put the stock MSD rotor back in and returned the timing control to my MSD box. Runs great now. It might run even better with the Dual Sync Distributor, but I'm not ready put out that kinda money for a maybe.

Sorry to dig this thread up, but I'm having the EXACT SAME issues as the OP, all the way down to the little red dot on the handheld when I'm having problems. My problems are also getting worse & worse. The difference is I'm running the Dual Sync Distributor. Did you ever figure this out?

Posting Permissions