Thread: 1994 Accel Spark/Fuel Management ECU

Default 1994 Accel Spark/Fuel Management ECU

Looking for info, wiring schematic, etc., for an old Accel Stand-Alone EFI ECU. This unit is in a '94 Astro Van I just purchased, and I have no way to tune it. If anyone has a wiring schematic or other data, I would appreciate a holler back. The van is in pristine condition, and had a Callaway built LT1 350 installed when it was brand new. I want to get this guy running right. Plan to put later model connectors on the Accel Harness and need the schematic to do that. TIA, Mark

While it looks nice and Holley did acquire Accel, I believe they didn't get all the support and documentation on legacy products from Accel. You could try contacting Holley Tech Service, but don't get your hopes up. I contacted them regarding an Accel billet cam sensor "distributor" that was distribute by EFI Connection. Long story short, they were not able to help with products previously distributed by Accel. Not to mention that's really old technology. Would be better to just update it.

Thanks for the info. Just hoping someone may have the wiring schematic. Updating is the plan, but it would be nice to have the schematic so repinning a new connector is not such a pain. Now I will have to figure out where the wires connect in the Accel harness to put on a GM connector. My plan is to use a '94-'97 F-Body Non-Electronic Transmission Computer. Any and all help is appreciated. Mark